PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Rochester
Professional Pet Urine Odor Removal in Rochester, NY
Our pets are beloved members of our family, but their accidents on carpets and upholstery can be a major headache to clean.
With Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), even the most severe urine-damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odors and stains for good. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
What You Need to Know About Pet Stains
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without even knowing, pets continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether cement or wood, to the tack strip, and to the framework behind the walls of your house.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates and the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple pet urine cleaning does not help remove the odor. Unlike other pet urine cleaners, when P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals and eliminates the odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. Then the carpet is rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
Contact Chem-Dry of Rochester & The Finger Lakes today to get a free pet odor consultation!